Sorry, nothing in cart.
American Hustle: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack – Various Artists on Colored 2LP
A fictional film set in the alluring world of one of the most stunning scandals to rock our nation, American Hustle tells the story of brilliant con man Irving Rosenfeld (Christian Bale), who along with his equally cunning and seductive British partner Sydney Prosser (Amy Adams) is forced to work for a wild FBI agent Richie DiMaso (Bradley Cooper).
DiMaso pushes them into a world of Jersey powerbrokers and mafia that’s as dangerous as it is enchanting. Jeremy Renner is Carmine Polito, the passionate, volatile, New Jersey political operator caught between the con-artists and Feds. Irving’s unpredictable wife Rosalyn (Jennifer Lawrence) could be the one to pull the thread that brings the entire world crashing down. Like David O. Russell’s previous films, American Hustle defies genre, hinging on raw emotion, and life and death stakes.
American Hustle’s Original Motion Picture Soundtrack premieres “Stream Of Stars,” a previously-unreleased song from the legendary Jeff Lynne (Electric Light Orchestra, Traveling Wilburys) and brings together an array of evocative ’70s classics including Wings’ “Live And Let Die,” Donna Summer’s “I Feel Love,” Elton John’s “Goodbye Yellow Brick Road,” the Bee Gees’ “How Can You Mend A Broken Heart” and more.
American Hustle – Original Motion Picture Soundtrack Track Listing:
- Jeep’s Blues – Duke Ellington
- Dirty Work – Steely Dan
- A Horse With No Name – America
- 10538 Overture – Electric Light Orchestra
- I’ve Got Your Number – Jack Jones
- White Rabbit (Arabic Version) – Mayssa Karaa
- I Feel Love – Donna Summer
- Don’t Leave Me This Way – Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes
- Delilah – Tom Jones
- Live And Let Die – Wings
- How Can You Mend A Broken Heart – Bee Gees
- Goodbye Yellow Brick Road – Elton John
- Papa Was a Rollin’ Stone – The Temptations
- I Saw the Light – Todd Rundgren
- Long Black Road – Electric Light Orchestra
- The Jean Genie – David Bowie
- Stream Of Stars – Jeff Lynne
- The Coffee Song (They’ve Got an Awful Lot of Coffee in Brazil) – Frank Sinatra
- It’s DeLovely – Ella Fitzgerald
- Irving Montage – Danny Elfman